Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scrambled Eggs and useless information

Hello again,

Bet you didn’t think you’d hear from me so soon! I just thought I’d update you guys on what I’m working on for the next few months

Apart from “Restaurant Review’s” I’m working on a few more series, The last post is from “Terrific Takeout’s” and soon I’ll be starting my “Dining Companions” which is dedicated to the best people I’ve eaten with.

Just so reading this wasn’t a total waste of your time, I’ve included a recipe for scrambled eggs, with a slight twist.


Ingredients

4 strips of Bacon
4 Eggs
Butter (as much as your cholesterol level can handle say 250 gm)
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Cream
1 Clove Garlic
1 Onion finely chopped
1 Baguette
Coriander


Method

Fry off the bacon in a wok, till it’s nice and crisp (so that the fat has solidified)

Chop the onions and Garlic and toss it in the same wok using the bacon fat for oil till they turn golden.

Take them off and put them aside

Slice the baguette and fry that in the pan as well.

Drain the excess oil (if you must) and start on your scrambled eggs

Break the eggs and whisk them with the cream and butter

Put them into the bacon/onion/garlic flavored wok and add milk, if you like silky scrambled eggs like I do, put a little extra milk (or cream)

Add the onions and garlic and let it simmer

Add salt to taste

Garnish with coriander

Serve with Bacon and baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment